Saturday, May 8, 2010

Picture Perfect-What Am I?


This week we have a challenge to post part of a photo and to let others guess what it is.
Here is my photo and my hint. Good luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am over 50 this is quite true.
We are very related and happy about it too.
If you see us laughing do not pass us by
because we might actually offer you a piece of our pie.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



10 comments:

  1. I can't imagine.

    Thanks for your visit.

    What am I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, this is too small for me to figure ot, sorry - lol
    But thanks for your visit. Its Sunday here, and Ive posted the orriginal, as we were asked too.

    http://anne63sandnes.multiply.com/journal/item/769/PICTURE_PERFECT_-_WHAT_AM_I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Red had with a pretty purple bow! Great shot!

    Thanks for visiting mine. I put up the answer Saturday night because I'm usually pretty busy on Sundays! http://zorra5.multiply.com/journal/item/331/Picture_Perfect_What_Am_I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes the red hat society..well done.
    Mine is answered now too.
    Picture Perfect # What Am I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo is so small but it looks like a hat with a ribbon
    Rockin' Heart Ranch's "What Am I"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! My Mom and Aunt go to red hat shindigs and have a blast.Thanks for visiting. Happy Mom's Day!
    Here's my answer..
    http://foxberryjule.multiply.com/journal/item/173?mark_read=foxberryjule:journal:173

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that red hat.

    Thanks for passing by mine.

    ReplyDelete